REMINDER: 2014 HARDING YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING SIGN-UPS WILL BE HELD APRIL 2ND 6PM-8PM IN THE HARDING HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA.
OPEN TO ANY CHILD IN THE MARION CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
COST IS $30 AND NEW PLAYERS MUST BRING COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Video of the 2013 Harding Youth Football season! Thank you to everyone involved for making it a great year!!!
The mission of the program is to teach young players the fundamentals of tackle football, instill in them the sportsmanship needed to compete at a higher level and above all, inspire them to love the game and to have fun.
Please join our Facebook page at Harding Youth Football to get the most up to date information throughout the season by clicking on the link below:
Harding youth football is open to any player who lives in the Marion city school district and/or attends Marion city schools. Any student entering grades 4 through 6 may participate.
- Harding youth football is a nonprofit organization that is run by volunteers who are selected to sit on a Board of Directors.
- HYF is a member of the MOAC youth football league. The other participating members of the league are Cardington, Elgin, Highland, Mt. Gilead, Northmor, North Union, Pleasant, Ridgedale and River Valley. Each member school has a representative that sits on the MOAC board. They are responsible for determining the rules and bylaws for the league as well as other administrative duties, such as assigning refs for each game.
- Harding youth football is comprised of 3 teams that are determined based upon grade level. These teams are Freshman (4th grade), Junior Varsity (5th grade) and Varsity (6th grade).
- Most games are held on Sunday afternoons during the season. HYF games are played at Harding Stadium located at Grant Middle School. Corresponding away games are held at the home school’s football stadium.
- Harding Youth Football is not associated with or funded by Marion City Schools.