**REMINDER HARDING YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP IS JULY 28TH-31ST FOR TACKLE AND FLAG FOOTBALL PLAYERS 6-8PM BEHIND HARDING HIGH SCHOOL
**1st DAY OF PRACTICE FOR CHEERLEADERS IS JULY 29TH 6:30-8:00 HHS TRACK
**ANY UNPAID FEES MUST BE PAID BY 1ST DAY OF CAMP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE FOR THE SEASON.
The mission of the program is to teach young players the fundamentals of football, instill in them the sportsmanship needed to compete at a higher level and above all, inspire them to love the game and to have fun.
Please join our Facebook page at Harding Youth Football to get the most up to date information throughout the season by clicking on the link below:
Harding youth football is open to any player who lives in the Marion city school district and/or attends Marion city schools. Any student entering grades 4 through 6 may participate in tackle football. Grades 1-3 may participate in flag football.
- Harding youth football is a nonprofit organization that is run by volunteers who are selected to sit on a Board of Directors.
- HYF tackle is a member of the MOAC youth football league. The other participating members of the league are Cardington, Elgin, Highland, Mt. Gilead, Northmor, North Union, Pleasant, Ridgedale and River Valley. Each member school has a representative that sits on the MOAC board. They are responsible for determining the rules and bylaws for the league.
- Harding youth football tackle is comprised of 3 teams that are determined based upon grade level. These teams are Freshman (4th grade), Junior Varsity (5th grade) and Varsity (6th grade).
- Most HYF tackle games are held on Sunday afternoons during the season. HYF tackle games are played at Harding Stadium located at Grant Middle School. Corresponding away games are held at the home school’s football stadium.
- Harding Youth Football is not associated with or funded by Marion City Schools.